Tuesday 15 December 2020

SLJ2-1

  Today for SLJ I was doing a task called fishing false teeth.

First we had to watch a video and we had to get some information from the video it is about two old men going fishing one guy sneezes and the old lost his teeth in the water.

And his friend laugh at and he got mad then his other friend he had gotten a fish and he took his teeth and put the teeth in his fish and he tap him on the back and he saw some teeth and took it out of fish he put in his mouth and he naw that it was not his teeth and thought them in the waster.


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Lance,

    My name is Shannon, and I’m from the Summer Learning Journey.

    What a funny story! You’ve done an incredible job matching the captions you’ve added to the men’s facial expressions. I particularly like the last one where the man looks confused. It matches perfectly!

    Because you’ve written such a great comic strip, I was wondering, if you could write a comic on absolutely anything, what would you write about? I think I’d write about space adventures and rocket ships, not fishy teeth, though it is pretty funny.

    Perhaps you could increase the size of your text so its easier for your readers to see.

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.