Friday 18 October 2019

Student conference

Student conference
My student conference was at school, it was at 5:55. I told miss Kirkpatrick my mums name is Jasmine and my dad's 3name is Surrender. I then had to show them around the Whatroom and I showed them the hot dog book and Roald Dahl on the reading wall. Then I showed my paragraph about the moon then I showed them shapes, my Whakatauki. I showed them my moon paragraph, and I showed them pictures of Kiwi can, Gymnastics.Hibiscus flowers.
Then I said do you Want to talk to my 

Teacher and they talk to my mum,and dad.
Then we Want my chromebook then I want on my writing
Then my dad blog Post on my writing then I said do you
What talk With my Teacher but they said then I wait 
Then I Finish with my mum and dad they talk with my mum
And dad then they talk and talk then that finish we all went Look Around the classroom then my mum and dad said it was Great at my Work we all went back to  my blog and 
And we look at wark then we all went back home 
With my mum and dad and I was the Lost one
And my one was at school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.